We are excited to announce the re-opening of Table Games starting Monday, August 10 at 10am. Below we have answered some questions you may have before you visit.
Will all of your Table Games be opening?
- No. We are opening with 10 games in a new pattern to allow for proper social distancing. We will operate each table with 3 seats (Craps will have 4).
Which games will be open?
- Three Card Poker, Bonus Let It Ride, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Craps, Roulette and five 6-Deck Blackjack tables.
May I drink or eat at the Tables?
- No food or beverage will be allowed at the Tables in order for face coverings to be worn at all times.
How are you able to sanitize the dice while playing Craps?
- Each guest will have a bottle of hand sanitizer under the rail and will be required to sanitize their hands when it’s their turn to roll the dice.
How will the cards be handled?
- The cards will only be touched by the dealers who will be required to sanitize when they arrive at a table. All card games will be dealt face up, and players will be allowed to play two hands on all carnival games.
Will the minimum bets be raised?
- Carnival games will continue with regular minimum bets. There will be one $5 BJ table and the rest will be $10 and $25. Roulette will be at regular $1 -$3 bet minimum. Craps will be $5 minimum during the week and $10 minimum on the weekends.