May 20, 2020 Chinook Winds Casino Resort made some changes to the dry-camp RV Parking in our upper lot just southeast of the Casino. Overnight RV Parking now requires a parking permit and Winners Circle Membership. You must earn 50 points on your Winners Circle card to qualify for an overnight parking pass (valid for 1 night). Please register at the Winners Circle.
- Park in an unoccupied numbered spot that is the appropriate size for your vehicle and make note of the space number and the license plate number of the RV you are camping in.
- Once you have accumulated 50 points or a half-hour of table games play, swipe your card at any Promotional Kiosk to redeem your Overnight Parking Voucher. Redeem this at the Winners Circle and complete a Registration Form* to receive your 1-night RV Parking Placard. (If you do not have a Winners Circle card, you will need to sign up for one and accumulate the required points or table games play.) *All fields must be completed.
- Member and MVP guests are able to redeem up to 7 Overnight Parking Vouchers in a single month upon meeting the play requirements.
- Premier and Elite guests are able to redeem up to 14 Overnight Parking Vouchers in a single month upon meeting the play requirements.
- Please note that the RV Parking Placard is required for overnight parking. If you do not have one before 10pm, you may be asked to remove your vehicle.
- Motorhome and Travel Trailer Parking only.
- No open fires, including campfires.
- No dumping of gray water. This is a dry-camp area only.
- No generators running after 10pm.
- No tents. Campers and their pets may not sleep outside their vehicle.
- All pets must be on a leash. Please clean up after your pet.
- No firearms, BB guns, fireworks, or other weapons allowed.
- Trash cans provided are for household garbage only. No bio or disposable human waste allowed.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Parents are responsible for their children’s safe conduct and any injuries or damage that they may incur or cause. Unsupervised children who cause disruption for other guests may cause their group to be asked to leave property.
- Wildlife, including seagulls, birds, squirrels, raccoons and other animals may not be fed nor interfered with at any time.
The following restrictions apply to the Overnight Parking of RVs:
- The Overnight RV Parking Placard requires Winners Circle Membership and an Overnight Parking Voucher. Please be prepared to provide both upon registration.
- The Overnight RV Parking Placard is only valid at Chinook Winds Casino Resort.
- Placards must be displayed on driver’s side of the dashboard.
- Parking of RVs is only allowed in the Southeast Upper Parking Lot at Chinook Winds Casino Resort.
- RVs may not block lanes of traffic, create a nuisance, or park in a manner that creates a safety or public hazard.
- The Overnight RV Parking Permit shall not exempt vehicles from complying with any parking regulation including the following restrictions: Handicapped Zones, “Tow Away” Zones, Fire Hydrants, Red Curb for Bus Zones, Passenger Loading Zones, Commercial Loading Zones, Temporary Parking or No Stopping Restrictions. Please adhere to all posted regulations.
IMPORTANT: It shall be the responsibility of the registrant/vehicle operator to understand these restrictions, to read the posted signs, and to ensure adherence. Compliance with these restrictions is essential to the orderly and safe movement of both pedestrians and vehicles. Failure to do so may result in the revocation of the parking placard. Revocation resulting from the improper use or the failure to display the parking placard will be upheld.
For more information contact the Winners Circle at 541-996-5700.
Full hook-ups available at Logan Road RV Park, just northeast of the Casino. To make reservations, call (541) 994-4261, 1-877-LOGANRV (1-877-564-2678) firstname.lastname@example.org