With our remodeled and relocated poker room, now on the second level of the casino, you’ll have more live action, better tournaments, and more comfort so you can have more fun bluffing, raising, and going all-in at the beach. You must be 21 or older to play Poker.
Friday-Tuesday (Closed Wednesday & Thursday)
- $1.00 is collected from each hand (with 4 or more players) and is distributed to the Promotional Pool.
- 100% of the funds contributed to the Promotional Pool are distributed to our players.
- Funds contributed to the Promotional Pool are distributed to the players in the form of tournament guarantees, high hands, bounty awards, and other promotions.
- See any additional signage for updates, changes, and promotions concerning the Promotional Pool.
- Decreases to the Promotional Pool will be recorded daily.
- No Limit Texas Hold’em Tournament: 6pm
$40 buy-in receives 3000 in chips w/ re-entry for 5 levels
$20 Add-on at the break receives an additional 3,000 chips
$5 Dealer Appreciation receives 1000 in chips
- Omaha – All Hours of Operation
If your hand is AAA22 or better, you receive $50. Afterwards, the best high hand of the hour that beats AAA22 will also receive $50. Royal Flush holders receive $100. No roll over for Omaha.
WEDNESDAYS & THURSDAYS
- Seven Card Stud High Hand – All Hours of Operation
Hourly high hand awarded $50. Full house or better to qualify. If a Royal Flush, the award is $100. No roll over.
- High Hand Hold’em Entry: 2pm-6pm
Play live cash Texas Hold’em, every hour the high hand of that hour will be awarded $100. Must be full house or better to qualify.
- Deepstack NoLimit Hold’Em: 1pm
$60 buy-in includes entry fee, bonus fund and prize pool for $6000 in tournament chips. Optional $5 dealer appreciation gets an additional $1000 in chips.