ALL BUS RUNS ARE CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
For Reservations and Pick-Up locations,
call 877-4-WE-R-FUN (877-493-7386)
August 31, 2021
CHINOOK WINDS CASINO RESORT COVID-19 VACCINATION AND TESTING POLICY
This policy is to safeguard the health of Chinook Winds Casino Resort (CWCR) team members, visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases, specifically, the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) that may be reduced by vaccinations.
This policy complies with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), tribal, state, and local health authorities.
Fully Vaccinated – Under this Policy, the term “fully vaccinated” means having received, at least 14 days prior, either the 2nd dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series or single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. As guidelines are updated from the CDC, this definition may change such as requiring boosters for fully vaccinated individuals.
CWCR Property – all property under the control of CWCR, which includes:
(C) Who this policy applies to:
(1) This policy applies to all CWCR team members including CWCR Hotel, CWCR Golf Course & Surveillance team members.
(2) Team members hired after the adoption of this policy must provide proof of vaccination prior to their first day of employment.
(3) Contractors, vendors, and their employees working in or around CWCR.
(1) Vaccines must be Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved; have an emergency use authorization from the FDA; or, for persons fully vaccinated outside the United States, the vaccine must be listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization (WHO).
(2) CWCR will provide access to the vaccine or work with the individual to identify off site resources for the vaccine.
(1) During the periods of time when masks are required by CWCR:
1. Individuals will be required to always wear a mask while indoors and while outdoors around other people on CWCR Property.
1. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated will be required to always wear a (K)N95, or medical mask while indoors and while outdoors around other people on CWCR Property
iii. CONTRACTORS AND VENDORS
1. Contractors, vendors, and their employees working in or around CWCR Property must wear medical grade masks at all times.
(F) Vaccine and Testing Procedures
i. Current team members must provide proof they are fully vaccinated by September 2, 2021, by showing the COVID 19 Vaccination Record received from the provider of their vaccination to Human Resources. It can be a digital copy of the COVID 19 Vaccination Record provided that the individual’s name can be seen in the copy.
ii. CWCR will work with the Siletz Community Health Clinic to verify any questionable evidence of vaccination through the Oregon Health Authority (OHA), or other agencies/organizations as needed.
iii. Positions that are determined to be at a higher risk of exposure may be required to be fully vaccinated without the option of testing.
i. Unvaccinated individuals will be subject to COVID testing
1. Individuals will be required to provide a negative test result weekly with no more than ten days between testing dates.
2. Tests must be conducted by an approved testing facility. No self-administered tests will be accepted.
ii. Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated individuals are not exempt from the testing requirement even if they have a medical exemption from the vaccination. Likewise, an individual’s previous history of COVID-19 from which the individual recovered or a previous positive antibody test for COVID-19 does not waive this requirement for testing.
iii. Unvaccinated employees will not be eligible to receive COVID Leave Pay.
(G) Failure to Comply
(1) Team members who fail to comply with the requirements of this policy will be placed on unpaid leave until they are compliant. They may also face additional corrective action up to, and including, termination of employment.
(2) Contractors, vendors, and their employees who fail to comply with the requirements of this policy will be prohibited from entering CWCR Property.The contract may also be terminated by CWCR for cause.
(H) Vaccine and/or Testing Shortage
(1) In the event of a COVID-19 vaccine or testing shortage, CWCR will develop a contingency plan based on CDC guidance for vaccine and testing prioritization and distribution.