Frequently Asked Questions
January 8, 2021
We are excited to announce we are reopening at 10am on January 15, 2021!
After a month-long closure, the Siletz Tribal Council has made the decision to reopen Chinook Winds Casino Resort with modified hours and operations to ensure safety of team members, guests and community. Chinook Winds opens to the public at 10am on January 15, 2021. During the closure we have taken advantage of this time to fully disinfect all guest and team member areas.
Chinook Winds is fully committed to following recommended health and safety protocols to protect team members and guests. We will continue to re-evaluate and make adjustments in the coming weeks and months to ensure safety.
- Where do I enter for work?
If you work at the casino, you will check in to the security podium in the front entrance for your temperature check. All other areas of the resort, please check with your department for specific temperature check processes. Temperature checks are a requirement prior to starting work.
- My badge expired, or will be expiring soon, how do I get it renewed prior to work?
Team members need to ensure badges are up to date prior to reporting for work. Go to www.SiletzTribalGaming.com/Licensing.html. You can renew your badge online and make an appointment to pick up your badge. You will pick up your badge and take care of payment during your appointment.
You may park in valet if working at the casino until January 15. Other areas please park in designated spots. We will inform you of changes prior to opening day.
- My fellow team member didn’t receive a text message with the current information updates How do they get added to the list?
- Please inform your team member to call HR at 541-996-5800 or email their updated contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
To opt in text CWCRTEAM to 89879. Reply YES when prompted to receive current casino information. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying “STOP.”
Step 1: Text CWCRTEAM to 89879.
Step 2: Reply YES to opt-in
Message and data rates may apply. May receive up to 20 messages per month. Messages will be used for distributing company related information. Number may not be used for call-in purposes. Text HELP to 89879 for help. Text STOP to 89879 to cancel at any time. For terms: https://s9s.ca/hYF. For privacy: https://s9s.ca/hYD.
- I recently changed my phone number or moved, how do I provide you that information?
- My evaluation was during the period of closure, what happens?
- Any evaluations will be processed upon your return and retro pay may apply for the hours worked prior to the closure.
- Where can I get information about my benefits?
Operation updates as of January 15, 2021:
- Below are protocols being implemented in our reopening:
- The Casino is 21 and older. All other areas of the resort are all-ages.
- Non-smoking across the property. Smoking Room is open on the second floor of the casino.
- Modified Casino hours: 10am to 2am Monday through Friday. 8am to 2am Saturday and Sunday.
- Limited 1,000 guest occupancy, with procedures for excess guest populations
- Facemasks or face shields are required of team members and guests
- Non-invasive temperature checks utilizing no-contact infrared thermometers for team members and guests.
- Guests and team members who are demonstrating signs of illness will be immediately removed from the building to seek health care.
- Markers will be visible to guests to ensure physical distancing.
- Mobile queuing to avoid lines.
- Increased health and hygiene reminders throughout the property including the proper way to wear, handle and dispose of masks.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located at key guest and team member contact areas.
- Reopening with limited capacity throughout the property:
- Slots (50% of machines available)
- Bingo (300 maximum seating)
- Table Games (3 seats per table, every other table)
- Sports Wagering (based on available sporting events)
- Deli, Rogue River Steakhouse, Siletz Bay Buffet and Chinooks Seafood Grill
- Lodging will be open with no in-room daily stayover service and limited hotel lobby occupancy
- Remaining closures:
- Child Care/Arcade
- Entertainment including headliners, night club and Comedy on the Coast
- Daily Busses