At Chinook Winds, we want everyone to be safe and secure, so we’re slowly turning up the fun in a sensible way, a bit at a time. We’re disinfecting, we’re physical distancing, we’re wearing face masks, and we’re checking temperatures. We’re doing our best for your family and ours. When we opened our doors on May 21, we welcomed all who felt ready for a visit. When you feel ready, we’ll welcome you too. With good common-sense measures, soon the coast will be clear again, and we’ll be back to showing you why “It’s Better at the Beach!”
All areas housed inside the Casino building are now non-smoking and 21 and older only. Chinook Winds Hotel, Chinook’s Seafood Grill, Aces Bar and Grill, and the Chinook Winds Golf Course remain family-friendly.
- May 26 until further notice – 10am to 2am
- Rogue River Steakhouse – 11am to 10pm (21 and over)
- Chinooks Seafood Grill – 7am to 10pm
- Deli 10am to 2am (21 and over)
- Aces Sports Bar & Grill – 11am – 10pm (last seating and ordering at 9:30pm)
- Siletz Bay Buffet Quick Serve Mexican Grill –no self-service – 10am-10pm Sun-Thu, 10am-12am Fri-Sat (21 and over)
Phase One Amenities
- Slots (Approximately 50% of slot machine chairs available)
- Bingo (200 seat sessions) (21 and over)
- Keno (kiosks only)
- Sports Wagering (based on available sporting events)
- Deli, Rogue River Steakhouse, Siletz Bay Buffet and Chinooks Seafood Grill (modified menus)
- Gift Shop (limited occupancy)
- Hotel (All rooms non-smoking, limited occupancy in Hotel Lobby, no daily stayover service)
- Golf (physical distancing guidelines)
Amenities Still Closed
- Table Games
- Coat Check
- Valet & City Motel Shuttle
- Fun Bus
- Pool & Fitness at Chinook Winds Hotel
- Fitness Center & Driving Range at Chinook Winds Golf Course
Physical Distancing and Safety Guidelines
- Limited 1,000 guests casino occupancy, with procedures for excess guest populations
- Non-smoking within resort buildings with established outdoor smoking areas
- Facemasks or face shields are required of team members and guests
- Non-invasive temperature checks utilizing no-contact infrared thermometers for team members and guests
- Guests and team members who are demonstrating signs of illness will be immediately removed and directed to seek health care
- Markers will be visible to ensure physical distancing.
- We are implementing mobile queuing to avoid lines.
- Buffet is open as a quick-serve Mexican Grill (no self-service)
- Modified menus
- Spacing out of tables and seating within each outlet
- Dining tables, bar tops, stools and chairs to be disinfected after each use
Wait your turn without standing in line. As part of our reopen plan, we are establishing virtual waiting lines at several outlets including entry in to the main casino
- Entry into the casino
- Rogue River Steakhouse
- Chinooks Seafood Grill
Enhanced Cleaning Measures
- The property will be closed every day for property-wide deep cleaning.
- Chinook Winds staffs a 24-hour dedicated environmental services department.
- Cleaning team will ensure machines are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- The frequency of cleaning has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located at key guest and team member contact areas.
- Increased health and hygiene reminders throughout the property including the proper way to wear, handle and dispose of masks and gloves
Chinook Winds is fully committed to following recommended health and safety protocols to protect their team members and guests. We will continue to re-evaluate and make adjustments in the coming weeks and months to slowly open the remaining venues and amenities when it is safe to do so.