Guest Frequently Asked Questions
As of March 24, 2021
For your safety and the safety of our team members, we are constantly evaluating our response to the pandemic in accordance with current health guidelines. Beginning Thursday, April 1st, we will require masks be worn by all guests. Face shields are still allowed, but guests must also wear a mask underneath.
Chinook Winds is fully committed to following recommended health and safety protocols to protect team members and guests. We will continue to re-evaluate and make adjustments in the coming weeks and months to ensure safety.
Q: Are face shields allowed?
A: Yes, however a mask must be worn underneath.
Q: Will the casino be all ages?
A: Yes, the casino is open to all ages for dining. Bingo is open to guests 18 and older. All other gaming areas are 21 and older.
Below are protocols implemented in our reopening that still apply:
- Non-smoking across the property. Smoking Room is open on the second floor of the casino.
- Modified Casino hours: 10am to 2am Monday through Thursday. 8am to 2am Friday through Sunday.
- Face masks are required of team members and guests
- Non-invasive temperature checks utilizing no-contact infrared thermometers for team members and guests.
- Guests and team members who are demonstrating signs of illness will be immediately removed from the building to seek health care.
- Markers will be visible to guests to ensure physical distancing.
- Increased health and hygiene reminders throughout the property including the proper way to wear, handle and dispose of masks.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located at key guest and team member contact areas.
Open with limited capacity throughout the property:
- Bingo (300 maximum seating)
- Table Games (3 seats per table, 4 on Craps)
- Sports Wagering (based on available sporting events)
- Deli, Rogue River Steakhouse, Siletz Bay Buffet (Wed-Sun, 2pm-10pm only) and Chinooks Seafood Grill
- Lodging will be open with no in-room daily stay-over service and limited hotel lobby occupancy
- Child Care/Arcade
- Entertainment including headliners
- Hotel Pool
- Hotel Fitness Center/Spa
- Daily Buses