- Monitors Chinook Winds facility, property, and money handling areas, to ensure the security of customers, staff, and assets of Chinook Winds during assigned shift.
- Crime detection, prevention and suppression through investigation of suspicious circumstances and the elimination of the opportunity to commit crime; apprehension of offenders. Will often be assigned to complete thorough investigations and detail oriented reports regarding criminal and non-criminal incidents utilizing standard computer programs.
- Delivers fills/credits from Cage to gaming stations and escorts all chips and cash transfers.
- Maintains working knowledge of all Chinook Winds promotions, events, and services.
- Investigates complaints/concerns from guests/employees. Analyzes situation, resolves ensuring compliance with Chinook Winds policies and procedures.
- Occasionally must physically subdue, restrain and remove customers or employees.
- Performs all duties according to Chinook Winds & the Security Departments customer service standards.
- May be required to assist guests with jumpstarting vehicles and changing tires.
- Monitors & maintains general knowledge of alarm system and reports any irregularities.
- Will provide input or recommendations for improvements/changes in program processes or services. Will participate in other department projects as directed.
- Transports Chinook Winds’ staff for drug tests.
- Must be able to work in a crowded environment.
- Will be required to remove and reinstall cash boxes and use hand held scanners for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Will be required to sort and separate VLT boxes according to type.
- Will be required to operate a battery powered casino cart used to transport carts containing VLT boxes.
- Works with local police, fire and emergency medical teams as necessary.
- Maintains and controls access to restricted areas.
- Checks ID’s for possible underage guests.
- Performs First Aid, CPR and uses the AED as required.
- Assists in locating lost property and files reports for lost and found property.
- Performs an abundance of additional duties as directed or deemed necessary.
- Will occasionally be required to work overtime, including extended shifts, additional days, holidays and special events.
- Performs all duties in accordance with Chinook Winds Casino Resort customer service standards
- Maintains general knowledge and provides information to guests of Chinook Winds Casino Resort events, programs and services.
- Provides input or recommendations for improvements and changes in processes or services.
- All other duties as assigned.
Communication Skills- Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally.
Customer Oriented- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Enthusiastic- Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Ability work independently with minimum supervision and be able to follow detailed security procedures.
High school diploma or GED
1 year experience in a Customer Service
6 months gaming security, security, military or law enforcement experience preferred
Microsoft Office beginner level including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Certificates & Licenses
Siletz Tribal Gaming License
Valid Driver’s License
CPR Certified within 1 month of employment
Flexibility to handle changing priorities and schedules and have excellent time management skills.
Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and experience working in a team environment.