Position Summary Schedules and inspects all maintenance and repair work for the Chinook Winds Gaming facilities. Supervises and oversees all Maintenance personnel.Download Application
Closing Date: 3/20/2018
Starting Wage Range: $20.14-$23.04
Minimum Age: 21
• Manages all aspects of operations of the ongoing facility maintenance and repair at Chinook Winds Casino Resort.
• Participates in other maintenance related projects as needed.
• Coordinates, schedules, and inspects all maintenance and repair work.
• Supervises and oversees all Maintenance staff.
• Maintains records of maintenance, repairs, systems, and equipment.
• Recommends measures for improving job safety.
• Participates in the development, implementation, and evaluations of goals, objectives, programs, promotions, budgets, policies and procedures.
• Performs all duties in accordance with Chinook Winds Casino Resort customer service standards.
• Handles all personnel issues in a timely manner according to Chinook Winds policies and procedures.
• Provides input or recommendations for improvements and changes in program processes or services.
• Maintains general knowledge and provides information to guests of Chinook Winds Casino Resort events, programs, and services.
• Manages employees during the shift and ensures appropriate professional standards of behavior, work standards, productivity, practices, and customer care are enforced.
• Ensures a complete knowledge by the whole team of maintenance and repair work.
• Maintains effective communication within the team and attends meetings and training sessions when required.
• Assigns duties, responsibilities, and work areas to employees in accordance with work requirements.
• Performs personnel actions such as hiring and firing staff, consulting with other managers as necessary.
• Develops and maintains a team environment.
• Trains employees in designated areas and monitors progress.
• Completes, monitors, and develops staff through evaluation and development plans.
• Monitors staff performance to ensure Chinook Winds Casino Resort customer service standards are achieved.
• Identifies and reports any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
• All other duties as assigned.
Customer Oriented – Able to take care of guests’ needs while following company procedures.
Team Building – Able to direct a group to work together as a team towards a common goal.
Detail Oriented – Able to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
Communication Skills – Able to communicate effectively with others verbally and in writing.
Problem Solving – Able to find a solution for or deal proactively with work related problems.
Management Skills – Able to organize and effectively supervise other.
Decision Making – Able to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
High School Diploma or GED
Five years experience in building operations and maintenance
Two years supervisory experience
Experience working with CMMS
Gaming/Hospitality experience preferred.
Microsoft Office basic level including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Computer controlled preventive maintenance and work order systems
Certificates & Licenses
Valid Driver’s License
Must obtain Siletz Tribal Gaming License
Working knowledge in all areas of building trades such as carpentry, painting, drywall, plumbing, HVAC and electrical.