- Providing exemplary guest service to all CWCR guests.
- Performs lead work for all aspects of banquet service and set up.
- Operates as supervisor in absence of a management representative.
- Performs the set-up, breakdown, and storage of Banquet furniture, tables, chairs, equipment, supplies, audio visual, props, staging, dance floor, pipe and drape, portable bars, or any other related item.
- Performs the set up and breakdown for all events and function as specified in internal communications.
- Performs the breakdown of events including cleaning tables and returning all items, supplies, and equipment to their appropriate storage location at the completion of each function.
- Transports all required items for set-up and service from banquet storage areas to the function areas to include Convention Center, Showroom, Gaming Floor and outdoor areas.
- Stores equipment and supplies as directed for various functions held in the convention center, showroom, and any other necessary events.
- Assists with serving food and beverage orders to customers.
- Cleans and maintains beer tapping systems for the food and beverage department.
- Verifies set up book to ensure all BEO’s are covered for the week.
- Attends BEO meetings as required.
- Complies will all needs for the function set-ups i.e., Silver, linen, skirting, china, glassware and other requirements.
- Maintains overall cleanliness and appearance of designated area of responsibility.
- Performs all opening, closing, cleaning, and stocking responsibilities.
- Assists other floor personnel on an as needed basis.
- Reports to supervisor on duty regarding all personnel issues in a timely manner according to Chinook Winds Policies and Procedures.
- Performs all duties in accordance with Chinook Winds Casino Resort customer service standards.
- Maintains general knowledge and provides information to guests of Chinook Winds Casino Resort events, programs and services.
- Provides input or recommendations for improvements and changes in processes or services.
- All other duties as assigned.
Energetic- Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
Detail Oriented- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
Communication Skills- Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally.
Customer Oriented- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Leadership- Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively.
Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
High school diploma or GED preferred
1 year banquet set up experience
Microsoft Office beginner level
Experience with Point of Sale (POS) systems preferred
Certificates & Licenses
Must obtain a Siletz Tribal Gaming License
Must obtain OLCC within 30 days of employment
Must obtain a Food Handlers Permit within 30 days of employment
Must obtain VIP Permit within 30 days of employment
Valid Driver’s License
Knowledge of regulations governing food preparation and service
Basic math skills