Position Summary Responsible for the day to day operations of Direct Marketing programs. Assists with various marketing fulfillment duties including direct mail, e-mail, text, letters, brochures and other literature.Download Application
Closing Date: 1/19/2018
Starting Wage Range: $17.98+ DOE
Minimum Age: 21
· Coordinates monthly Direct Marketing production schedules, including offer creation, list pulls, data segmentation, creative review, proofing, and vendor interaction.
· Prepares statistical analysis of all direct mail campaigns, response rates, etc.
· Analyzes results of direct marketing campaigns and suggest opportunities for improvement.
· Coordinates with print, e-mail, and telemarketing vendors to ensure all direct marketing campaigns are executed timely and accurately.
· Assists with the design of guest surveys to obtain marketing information about organization products and services.
· Thoroughly test and proofread all creative including verifying copy, layout, and all other forms of variable content
· Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously setting own priorities to ensure timely completion.
· Inventories all departmental print consumables (letterhead, envelopes, postcards, etc.) and places orders to maintain par levels of stock at all times.
· Accesses the player tracking system and makes edits to the system as necessary.
· Queries the player tracking database for specific Marketing/gaming information including guest demographics, comments, and needs.
· Disseminate information about all direct mail campaigns, including events, to appropriate departments.
· Provides exemplary service for all internal and external customers.
· Resolves guest inquiries and requests, including correspondence by phone, letter & email.
· Assists at property special events/promotions as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
Attitude- Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task. Has a positive attitude and enjoys working with people. Committed to customers and company. Believe in what you are doing projecting sincerity and credibility. Must be calm, courteous, patient, professional, tolerant and respectful.
Organization- Possessing the trait of being organized for following a systematic method of performing a task. The ability to multi-task and set priorities and utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Communication and Comprehension- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you. The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing. Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solution, conclusions or approaches to problems.
High School Diploma or GED
Two year college degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred
Two years of experience in database marketing preferred
Two years working in a casino environment preferred
Microsoft Office intermediate level or higher to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
Experience in database structure and creating queries is preferred
Structured Query Language (SQL) or Oasis Player Rating System or other experience in relational database software preferred.
Certificates & Licenses
Valid Driver’s License
Must obtain a Siletz Tribal Gaming License