- Serves food and beverage orders to customers and prepares or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Checks with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and takes action to correct any problems.
- Assists with the set up and breakdown of tables with all needs for the function i.e. silver, linen, skirting, china, glassware and other requirements.
- Assists with the breakdown of events including cleaning tables and returning all items to their appropriate storage location at the completion of each function.
- Transports all required items for set-up and service from banquet storage areas to the function room.
- Removes dishes and glasses from tables and prepares them to be sent to the kitchen.
- Cleans tables and surrounding chairs and floors after guests have finished dining and resets the table with utensils and condiments.
- Stocks bus station and other areas with items and utensils.
- Fills salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiments, and napkin containers.
- Escorts customers to their tables as needed.
- Maintains overall cleanliness and appearance of designated area of responsibility.
- Performs all opening, closing, cleaning, and stocking responsibilities.
- Assists other floor personnel on an as needed basis.
- Performs all duties in accordance with Chinook Winds Casino Resort customer service standards
- Maintains general knowledge and provides information to guests of Chinook Winds Casino Resort events, programs and services.
- Provides input or recommendations for improvements and changes in processes or services.
- All other duties as assigned.
Accuracy- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Communication Skills- Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally.
Customer Oriented- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
High school diploma or GED preferred
One year experience as a server preferred
Experience with Point of Sale (POS) systems preferred
Certificates & Licenses
Must obtain a Siletz Tribal Gaming License
Must obtain OLCC within 30 days of employment
Must obtain a Food Handlers Permit within 30 days of employment
Must obtain VIP Permit within 30 days of employment
Knowledge of regulations governing food preparation and service
Basic math skills