- Provides exemplary customer service for all internal and external Marketing guests by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of Advertising services.
- Greets and directs guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
- Maintains all advertising filing including vendor invoices, competition articles, advertising, art samples, archives, media schedules, tear sheets, media updates, and purchase orders.
- Enters data from Graphic Work Request forms into job trafficking system, and distributes individual job assignments to the designers under the supervision of the Advertising Manager.
- Contact vendors for production cost estimates; i.e. signage, posters, Duratrans, and promotional materials.
- Prepares and tracks purchase requisitions assuring PO numbers are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Prepares media and production invoices for submission to accounts payable.
- Maintains tear sheet archives.
- Initiates production and updating of all Casino signage ensuring all are current.
- Offers clerical support to Advertising Manager and Graphic Designers.
- Prepares miscellaneous communications both internal and external.
- Offers clerical support for mailings, Fed-ex, e-mail, faxing and copying.
- Schedules appointments, greets visitors and arranges property tours when appropriate.
- Answers incoming calls for advertising giving accurate information and routing calls appropriately, writes and coordinates production of in-house on-hold messages and assists in internal work order processing.
- Maintains, sets up and orders promotional materials, rack cards, property brochures, signage, banners, and marquee to ensure complete coverage, of gaming floor, box office, and outside vendors to include Chambers, Visitor Centers, Airports,
- Assists Advertising Manager in writing ad copy and other production duties for various media, including Print, TV, Radio, Outdoor and Web.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Performs various clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, scanning, and collating.
- Copies, collates and distributes information to and from the Advertising department.
- Participates in special projects and committees for the Advertising.
- Other duties as assigned.
Communication Skills- Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally and in writing.
Customer Oriented- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Enthusiastic- Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Organized- Possessing the trait of being organized for following a systematic method of performing a task.
Time Management- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
High School Diploma or GED
AA Marketing, Advertising, or Media
BA Marketing, Advertising, or Media preferred
Two years clerical or office administration experience
Four years clerical or office administration experience preferred
Microsoft Office advanced level in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Experience and ease with working web-based software packages
Experience and ease with working social networking platforms
Certificates & Licenses
Must obtain a Siletz Tribal Gaming License
Knowledge of Casino Promotions or Purchasing functions preferred