Playing Keno Millions, $2 can win you $1,000,000! Play Keno Millions as a 4 spot or play as a side bet for any game with a 4 spot or above.
- Catch 4, win $1,000,000
- Catch 3 Win $500
- Catch 2, Win $10
- Catch 1, Win $1
Playing Keno Millions Mini, $.25 can win you $100,000! Play Keno Millions Mini as a 4 spot or play as a side bet for any game with a 4-spot or above.
- Catch 4, win $100,000
- Catch 3 Win $25
- Catch 2, Win $1
- Catch 1, Win $.25
Easy to play! Simply pick your 4 lucky numbers, and if those numbers are drawn first in the ball draw, you win $1,000,000 or $100,000!
Keno Millions Rules
- Players much meet minimum age requirements for gambling at the participating location and must show valid proof of age to participate.
- Keno Millions and Keno Millions Mini may be played as a side bet to any 4 spot or above ticket. Straight and/or way tickets may also be played as an independent 4 spot Keno Millions or Keno Millions Mini ticket. In either case, only the first four balls drawn are used in Keno Millions and Keno Millions Mini.
- To participate in Keno Millions or Keno Millions Mini, a player must select and purchase a Keno Millions or a Keno Millions Mini ticket at the kiosk or mark “Keno Millions” or “Keno Millions Mini” on their ticket. Players must also select and designate four numbers for the Keno Millions or Keno Millions Mini match and present their marked ticket to a writer before the start of the game. Wagers are not valid until a computer-generated ticket has been issued to the player. The computer-generated ticket is the ONLY valid receipt. Players are responsible for checking and verifying that the information on the computer-generated ticket is correct before the game begins.
- A player that achieves a winning number of matches, in any order, is paid the corresponding amount on the pay table based on the first four balls drawn. A player that plays Keno Millions or Keno Millions Mini as a side bet may be entitled to additional house prizes listed by the game operator subject to the participating location’s aggregate prize limits.
- In the event of multiple Grand Prize winners on the same game, the Grand Prize jackpot will be split equally among the winners.
- All wins are subject to verification. In the event a win cannot be verified it will not be eligible for any prize.
- Grand Prize payouts (4 out of the first 4 balls called) are not declared official until verified by Gaming Arts.
- By participating in this game, the player acknowledges and agrees that, in order to receive any game prize, he or she must provide a valid government issued form of identification and that he or she must provide their Social Security Number (except foreign national players) in order to receive any prize of $1,500 or more.
- By participating in this game, the player acknowledges and agrees that, in order to receive any game prize, he or she must sign an affidavit attesting to their compliance with these Official Game Rules and must sign a Game Prize/Liability/Media release form. Winners will be asked to provide the participating location, Gaming Arts and any of their affiliated companies with permission to use the participant’s name, image, likeness, etc. for promotions/advertising purposes without further consideration.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes.
- Every player must have a valid and current receipt form the cashier or kiosk in order to win any prize. Winners must submit their receipt to claim their prize. Winning receipts cannot be altered, defaced, or mutilated in any way.
- Winning receipts must be redeemed at the issuing casino within the time period provided in the house rules of the issuing casino.
- Any game or equipment malfunction or any other circumstance that alters the fair draw odds will void the game results. A game malfunction voids all plays and pays.
- All house rules of the participation location that do not conflict with these rules are applicable to this game.
- By participating on this game, the player agrees that these rules are binding and that all interpretations and decisions of Gaming Arts, LLC are final. In the event of a dispute, all decisions of the participating location’s gaming regulatory authority are final.