Poker Dealer (ONGOING)
Position Title: Poker Dealer Closing Date: ONGOING
Minimum Age: 21 Wage Range: $9.10-$9.81
Responsible for providing exemplary guest service while dealing poker card games.
- Deals a variety of Poker card games.
- Determines that bets are in compliance with table limits.
- Makes payoffs and collections.
- Deals games according to Chinook Winds policies & procedures, NIGC, Tribal policies, State Compact, and Tribal gaming regulations.
- Protects Chinook Winds assets.
- Identifies and reports any irregularities in play to supervisors.
- Provides technical assistance to customers regarding Chinook Winds games such as how to play, rules, limits, etc.
- Performs all duties in accordance with Chinook Winds Casino Resort customer service standards
- Maintains general knowledge and provides information to guests of Chinook Winds Casino Resort events, programs and services.
- Provides input or recommendations for improvements and changes in processes or services.
- Other duties as assigned
Energetic- Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
Detail Oriented- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
Communication Skills- Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally.
Customer Oriented- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Enthusiastic- Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
High School Diploma or GED preferred
Six months prior dealing experience in a casino environment
Must pass a dealing audition
Certificates & Licenses
Must obtain a Siletz Tribal Gaming License
Must obtain games certifications for applicable games
Demonstrated ability in basic mathematical calculations
Dexterity and motor skills to handle chips and cards