The Soup-Sandwich Tournament Scramble is an 18-hole golf tournament scramble. This event is a fundraiser organized by the Oregon Coast Veterans Association, which provides volunteer transportation to and from medical appointments at the VA and other veteran related facilities.
- Check-in begins at 8am
- Shotgun start at 9am
- Price: $100 per golfer
- Hole sponsorship: $100 per hole
- First 100 paid entries accepted. Maximum allowed.
- Entry Deadline: September 1, 2017
- Individual paid applicants will be assigned to a team upon check-in.
- Team entries (maximum 4 golfers per team) must be paid in full per golfer upon application for team tournament recognition.