Chinook Winds Casino Resort
Chinook Winds Casino Resort proudly supports many non-profit organizations in the local area through sponsorships, donations, gifts in kind and team member volunteers. We carefully allocate our budgeted resources as wisely as possible to ensure a wide range of support to impact the greatest number of people. The following guidelines help us focus our donations and sponsorships
- Requests for donations or sponsorships for not-for-profit groups and organizations only. Requests for individuals will not be considered.
- All requests for sponsorships must be submitted 60 days prior to your event date/deadline date.
- All requests for donations must be submitted 30 days prior to your event date/deadline date.
- All requests must be submitted online
- Include 501(c)(3) non-profit organization tax ID number
- Be primarily located within our surrounding neighborhood
- Be related to one of our areas of giving: Tribal events and organizations, human services, community development, diversity, education or the environment
- Include an e-mail address and contact information for response and communication
Due to the number of requests we receive daily we are unable to speak to everyone. Approved responses are sent out within three weeks of receiving the request.
- For individuals, athletic teams or school sponsored endeavors that deviate from any area within our Community Focus guidelines
- Requests must primarily be for programs that support the communities in which we operate and serve
- Programs that discriminate for any reason, including race, color, creed, religion, age, sex or national origin
- Churches or religious organizations unless they provide non-denominational services
- Treatment centers or facilities, or individual medical services
- Political groups