Responsible for the cash processing needs for Chinook Winds Gaming, following strict procedures to ensure Chinook Winds assets are protected.Download Application
Closing Date: Position Open Until Filled
Wage Range: $12.16-$13.76
Minimum Age: 21
• Responsible for maintaining assigned main bank funds while protecting company assets.
• Performs all duties in accordance with Chinook Winds Casino Resort strict policies and procedures.
• Notify Supervisor of cashier issues, complaints and concerns.
• Accurate entry of all revenue, jackpots, tickets, checks, chips and any additional items of monetary value to the main bank report.
• Replenish all monetary item to the front line cashier, employee and fill windows accurately.
• Balanced inventory to reconciliation on a shift for shift basis. (not an impress bank)
• Prepare all bank deposits.
• Works with Soft Count including records, paperwork, accountability and personnel.
• Performs money transactions for checks, cash advances on a credit card and point redemption vouchers.
• Complies with rules and regulation pertaining to Title 31 of the Bank Secrecy Act through Resort Advantage.
• Prepares funds for ATM and Kiosk fills and impressments
• Researched and resolves balancing discrepancies.
• Provides input or recommendations for improvements and changes in processes or services.
• Completes all required paperwork as it applies to job function.
• Duties, responsibilities requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as necessary or needed.
• All other duties as assigned.
Communication Skills- Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally.
Customer Oriented- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Enthusiastic- Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
High school diploma or GED
Two years as Cage Cashier
Prior experience in Employee and Fill window
Microsoft Office knowledge
Knowledge of Excel
Certificates & Licenses
Siletz Tribal Gaming License
Must be able to pass the Title 31 testing
Must have outstanding people skills