- Performs lead work for all aspects of the Facility Department.
- Operates as Supervisor in absence of a management representative.
- Reports to Supervisor on duty regarding all personnel issues in a timely manner according to Chinook Winds Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains clean and comfortable conditions at the Casino including the Convention Center and outside grounds.
- Services, cleans, and supplies restrooms.
- Gathers and empties trash and ashtrays.
- Cleans building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Strips, seals, finishes, and polishes floors.
- Notifies management concerning the need for repairs.
- Identifies and reports any irregular, hazardous, or unsafe conditions.
- Cleans windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Steam-cleans or shampoos carpets.
- Dusts furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Assists other floor personnel on an as needed basis.
- Performs all duties in accordance with Chinook Winds Casino Resort customer service standards.
- Maintains general knowledge and provides information to guests of Chinook Winds Casino Resort events, programs, and services.
- Provides input or recommendations for improvements and changes in processes or services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Energetic – Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
Communication Skills – Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally.
Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Leadership – Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively.
Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
High School Diploma or GED preferred
Two years in Utilities/Housekeeping
One year in supervisor experience preferred
Microsoft Office beginner level preferred
Certificates & Licenses
Oregon Drivers License
Must obtain a Siletz Tribal Gaming License
Training in operating janitorial equipment, shampooers, etc