Responsible for cleaning dishes, kitchen areas, food preparation equipment, and utensils.Download Application
Closing Date: Position Open Until Filled
Wage Range: $11.00-$11.59
Minimum Age: 16
• Operates washing equipment including dish machines, pot washer and presoak tank.
• Washes dishes, pots, cookware, utensils and other equipment when necessary.
• Places clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
• Maintains kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
• Stocks supplies such as food and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, hot and cold buffets and refrigerators.
• Performs general upkeep to kitchen area to include sweeping and mopping floors as needed.
• Sorts and removes trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
• Cleans garbage cans with water or steam.
• Provides quality assurance, preps, presentations and maintains health code regulations.
• Assists other culinary personnel on an as needed basis.
• Performs all duties in accordance with Chinook Winds Casino Resort customer service standards.
• Provide input or recommendations for improvements and/or changes in processes or services.
• All other duties as assigned.
Energetic- Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
Friendly- Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Reliability- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
One year experience as a Dish Machine Operator preferred
Certificates & Licenses
Must obtain a Siletz Tribal Gaming License
Must obtain a Food Handlers Permit within 30 days of employment
Knowledge of regulations governing food preparation, safety, and service preferred