- Providing exemplary guest service to all CWCR guests
- Takes guest alcohol and non-alcohol orders, calculates accurate cost totals, collects payment from guest, counts back correct change, and delivers drink to guest.
- Monitors beverage stations ensuring cleanliness and adequately stocked supplies.
- Carries a full tray of drinks to assure expedient service to our guest.
- Works designated areas of responsibility to assure proper customer service.
- Serves wine and bottled or draft beer.
- Serves snacks or food items to customers.
- Operates Point of Sales (POS) system and collects money for drinks served.
- Checks identification of customers to verify age requirement for purchase of alcohol.
- Performs all opening, closing, cleaning, and stocking responsibilities at the end of the shift
- Adheres to all OLCC and Chinook Winds Casino Resort policies and procedures regarding alcohol service.
- Maintains overall cleanliness and appearance of designated area of responsibility.
- Performs all opening, closing, cleaning, and stocking responsibilities.
- Assists other floor personnel on an as needed basis.
- Performs all duties in accordance with Chinook Winds Casino Resort customer service standards
- Maintains general knowledge and provides information to guests of Chinook Winds Casino Resort events, programs and services.
- Provides input or recommendations for improvements and changes in processes or services.
- All other duties as assigned.
Accuracy- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Communication Skills- Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally.
Customer Oriented- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
High school diploma or GED preferred
One year experience as a server preferred
Experience with Point of Sale (POS) systems preferred
Certificates & Licenses
Must obtain a Siletz Tribal Gaming License
Must obtain OLCC within 30 days of employment
Must obtain a Food Handlers Permit within 30 days of employment
Must obtain VIP Permit within 30 days of employment
Knowledge of regulations governing food preparation and service
Knowledge of alcoholic beverages
Basic math skills